Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER
Ravenwood Securities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training and trade

2 posters

Go down

Training and trade Empty Training and trade

Post  Cpl.Eric08-IS- Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:33 am

I would like to assist you guys in your operations I want to be able to mentor things to you guys that you might not know in regular combat fighting to ACE features in return you guys teach me what you know by me observing the RW basic training but a few things I need you guys to teach me is how to use radios in ACRE and setup that dang TS3 ACRE addon because I was stupid and didn't let Six Updater install it for me and I can show you guys a few cool addons aswell.With that said best of luck to you from -IS- .
Cpl.Eric08-IS-
Cpl.Eric08-IS-

https://www.youtube.com/user/BHDEric

Back to top Go down

Training and trade Empty Re: Training and trade

Post  Slaaneshiboi Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:39 pm

Kid, from what I've seen from you, you're in no position to teach US anything. You are insubordinate, wonder off on your own with alarming regularity, seems like you know NOTHING of even basic drills. To top all that you couldn't even figure out how to even make ACRE works, despite the vast amounts of documentation for it that exists. All in all; sit down and shut up or fuck off. You're nothing special, you're not even good.

Slaaneshiboi

Back to top Go down