Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER
Ravenwood Securities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Changes boys.

+2
Cpl.Eric08-IS-
Sgt.Johnson
6 posters

Go down

Big Changes boys. Empty Big Changes boys.

Post  Sgt.Johnson Sat 07 Apr 2012, 8:39 pm

There is a brand new clan name Ravenwood. We may merge so please give me so input.
Sgt.Johnson
Sgt.Johnson

Back to top Go down

Big Changes boys. Empty Re: Big Changes boys.

Post  Cpl.Eric08-IS- Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:37 am

You guys have been around alot longer and I even saw a fourm post in the 7cav fourms about how good you guys are, anything those guys should work under you or they should change there name to somthing else, they got stupid and didn't do the research thats another thing that supports my topic
Cpl.Eric08-IS-
Cpl.Eric08-IS-

https://www.youtube.com/user/BHDEric

Back to top Go down

Post  Cashmen Sun 08 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

You already know my feelings, but I will say it anyway: I understand you guys feel that I and some others see this as the big shark eating the small guppy, and I can tell you that is exactly how I feel. Everything we know about these guys is what THEY told us. I could easily tell all of you guys believable lies and get away with it. What I am not liking here is we have been around for a year or 2 now (not counting the absents) and suddenly this group decides to not do their research and takes OUR name. Due to the fact that they were idiots and bought a shit-ton with that name we are going under THEIR control. So pretty much we are keeping our small structure, but we are also under the administration of a clan that has been up for 24 hours. I feel as though you guys are being a little too optimistic about it. Are these guys bigger and more disciplined? Yes. Would we probably get something good out of joining them? Yes. What I am getting pissed at here is our name. We have held that name for years now even in RP why should we give all rights to it to another clan that can't be bothered enough to do their research? I realize you guys can just change our name, but I really like Ravenwood Securities and was really hoping to continue with you guys onto ARMA 3 and Planet Side. What I feel is gonna happen if this merge happens is about half of our members are gonna just leave and then in the other half there will be some who get banned because they were 'too unserious' or 'being total dicks' or something stupid. All in all we have been around longer why should we fall under their administration only because they can't do research?

Cashmen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assman Sun 08 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

no
The Assman
The Assman

Back to top Go down

Post  Surtur Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

I'm split between this decision. Merging can bring a lot of changes to our Ravenwood. These changes can be interpreted as good and bad in different views respectively. Changing may bring a more serious way in which we train and work in missions. Although many of you have found comfort in the laid back style of the original RW, I feel being more serious can be a good change.

THE GOOD -

-This will bring several other players and activity to RW
-Our own forums
-More options for us as a PMC
-They have bigger dicks and a bigger wallet
-We won't have to pay for anything
-We play under our own platoon
-They have missions weekly, as do we (?)
-other shit that i cant think of, probably

THE BAD -

-We won't have the luxury of being unserious during most of what we do
-CASHMEN DOESNT KNOW.
-Forced into weekly trainings
-some other things
-They didnt do research into the name
Surtur
Surtur
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamingcow Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:55 am

I'm not going to offer because I'm indecisive, but, if you try and find our forums without a link...Well, I'll be the first to tell you that trying to find out forums via Google search is next to impossible.
Gamingcow
Gamingcow

http://www.taconbanana.com/vb/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Assman Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:20 am

Gamingfish wrote:I'm not going to offer because I'm indecisive, but, if you try and find our forums without a link...Well, I'll be the first to tell you that trying to find out forums via Google search is next to impossible.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ravenwood+arma
The Assman
The Assman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cashmen Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:10 am

Gaming, Art has a point almost all of those links lead to us somehow and give off the obvious hint we exist. And all he did was search Ravenwood Arma.

Cashmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down