Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ravenwood Securities
LOGIN or REGISTER
Ravenwood Securities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenwood's SOP

4 posters

Go down

Ravenwood's SOP Empty Ravenwood's SOP

Post  Sgt.Johnson Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:37 am

Effect as of right now (20120227)

I. Mission Makers
a. All missions start from the same place. No more making missions with different starting areas and vehicles
b. No air assets until I say so. Once we do 20 successful missions I will authorize the use of helicopters. But for right now straight driving up to the objective.
II. Operations will be given in military style Operations Orders.
I. Situation (Capture terrorist leader)
II. Mission (PMC Ravenwood is tasked to capture Mohammed Mohammed NLT 1400 on 20120227)
III. Execution (Convoy through Zargabad to Objective Bravo)
IV. Service and Support (CASEVAC provided by Peeps by use of URAL)
V. Command and Signal (CEO. Johnson is callsign Raven6 blah blah blah!!!)
III. Staff
a. Slanneshi is the master trainer
b. Peeps is the admin for Ravenwood
c. EdEdge is the server moderator (If you guys need it switched from private to public)
IV. Mods
a. BattlEye is disabled so now we can use ACRE
b. If you want other mods on the server you better pay up motherfuckers!!!

Thanks guys for joining back up. I really missed you guys and for right now my time is limited so I won't be playing as much as I want to but I don't mind paying for yall to have fun so please try to behave yourselves and if you have power don't fucking abuse. If you feel like the people in charge are abusing there powers shoot me an email RamonJohnson47@gmail.com with your name and Ravenwood attached to the subject line and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Sgt.Johnson
Sgt.Johnson

Back to top Go down

Ravenwood's SOP Empty Re: Ravenwood's SOP

Post  Sgt.Johnson Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:52 am

Also server admins. If the server is on public vanilla you'll have to comment out the BattlEye to make sure public hackers can't fuck shit up while we play zombies or something.
Sgt.Johnson
Sgt.Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Surtur Mon 27 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

I APPROVE. We need to get a paypal up so we can get some of these guys donating! Without you Johnson, I'm afraid Ravenwood wouldn't be around right now.

Thanks Smile
Surtur
Surtur
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamingcow Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:47 pm

Thank you Johnson!
Gamingcow
Gamingcow

http://www.taconbanana.com/vb/

Back to top Go down

Ravenwood's SOP Empty You get one warning

Post  Peopleonfire Thu 01 Mar 2012, 5:31 pm

I want to make something perfectly clear:
DO NOT CHEAT ON OUR SERVER!
I don't care if it's a private or public game, I don't want to have it, and I don't want to hear about it.
We have battleye turned off, so I'm trusting you folks to play fair. I know it might seem like a petty thing to just use a trainer or aimbot et cetera, if there's just our folks on the server, or if you're just dicking about on public, our reputation is incredibly important for recruiting however, if word gets out that we have people using hacks or cheats on our server, then it can devastate our recruitment.
So, if I see someone cheating, or if I hear about it and I confirm it, I will warn them once. That's about all the mercy I'm willing to give however. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm absolutely NOT out to get anyone, and I will give people benefit of the doubt unless there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary, so all of you do yourselves a favor:
Stay classy: DON'T CHEAT!

Thanks,
Fisher/Peeps

Peopleonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum